Bluer Than Blue

January 06, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope each one of you had a blast in welcoming 2014! Wow! Time just flies so fast. Whew! it's already 2014. Another year to get excited if what this year has in store for all of us. This is a perfect moment as well to try something new and experiment on a thing that you haven't tried before. This year, I'm gonna be doing things that made me held back the past years as I'm finding it hard or challenging back then.

After contemplating for so many days, nights if I should do it or not , voila! I now have the courage to do this one now. I have decided to do one of the things that I'm interested in, which is sharing with you guys my outfits of the day. And this post will be my very first OOTD ever! I'm still testing the waters though and let's see if this one would work out for me. Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway, this is just a very simple outfit of the day that would truly describe the certain feeling that I have at this very moment.


As what the title implies, "Bluer Than Blue", I'm actually in total despair these past days and I just can't elaborate everything in here. I know it's the start of the year and I'm supposed to be positive and be happy no matter how hard the situation is. But it's just that, I can't force myself to feel that way if I'm really not. I don't want to fool myself. Yes, new year means a new beginning and a perfect time to start all over again. A great time as well to look forward to all the wonderful things that this year has to offer. I genuinely believe though that I would eventually feel this positive thing which I'm longing to feel for the longest time now. It's just that this sad feeling is so overwhelming as I'm currently in a situation wherein I considered as one of the trying times in my life. Pardon me if I have to share this one in my very first outfit of the day ( lol ). I'm very much aware that not everyone of you who gets to visit my blog would truly understand me, but nevertheless, I know that there might be a few or some of you would bear with me and would understand why I have to burst this out on my personal blog ( I just really hope so ).

But having said that, I can still say that each one of us has still enough reasons to stay joyful ( that I'll eventually realize sooner or later ) despite the trying times we had the past year and for us to remain ecstatic of what 2014 has to bring.

Again, Happy new year everyone and may we all have a prosperous new year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner