Happy Holidays Everyone!

December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays everyone! This is the best time to bond with your loved ones and enjoy the things you love to do with them.

Well, anyway, 2013 has been a roller coaster ride for me. There's a lot of things that are really hard to understand why it had to happen in all aspects of my life. But nevertheless I'm hoping for the best that everything will be unravelled why I have to go through all those stuff in God's perfect time. He's the only one right now who's truly there for me, truly understands and loves me unconditionally. I'm leaving everything up to Him and I have genuinely faith in Him that despite all the hardships I'm currently experiencing, things will eventually fall into place. Yes, life can be cruel at times but you just have to look always at the brighter side of it for you to understand certain things that are truly understandable.

Additionally, I've been hurt so many times already by insensitive people around me, by people very close to me. I don't wanna hold grudges against anyone but I just can't help it. I'm only human. I know in time, I'll learn to forget everything but not anytime soon, as they have hurt me bigtime. And the saddest part is, I have to face everything all by myself,  coz there's no one I can turn to at this very moment, that makes things even harder for me. All I have right now is Faith. Yes, faith. I believe that this too shall pass. I absolutely believe in that.


I'm also very discouraged with my blog's page rank now since it has a pr of 0 already and this thing demotivates me to blog that often. Maybe the big reason for this is that I haven't blogged for like 6 months I think. However, I just so love this personal blog of mine and I will do everything to raise its pr again. And besides, this is the only blog I have right now that is still up and running so I have to take care of this one.

And on a lighter note, enjoy your holidays guys and have a blast! Pardon me again for the drama that I just jotted down. This is just the only outlet for me to burst everything out. ( lol )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner