Step out of my comfort zone....

September 09, 2012


I’ve been thinking so hard these past few days whether to do it or not. I’m really wanting to do something like this for quite some time now, but there are still a lot of things that keep me holding back. At the back of my mind, I do have doubts if I can really do it, if I can meet the expectations or not. I’m skeptical, pretty scared as I don’t want to give disappointments to the person who believes in my capabilities. I must admit that I’m not good at it and there are still tons of people out there that are definitely greater and smarter than I am, who can certainly do it much better than I do.  Having said that, I’m also thinking though that at this point in time, I really need to step out of my comfort zone and do something beyond the usual things that I do every single day, since this will truly help hone my skills, that would definitely be helpful in the long run.


Actually, I just started doing it yesterday night, but I must say that it’s quite challenging and pretty hard for me even though it’s related or it has something to do with one of the stuff that I’m passionate about. But I have no choice but to accept the offer since it was given to me despite everything, and I was like “maybe there’s  really a reason why this was given to me, that would be unveiled sooner or later.”


Moreover, I believe that I would eventually get the hang of it once I work my butt off and be more open to learning new things. And I just realized that at times, in life, we need to take some risks in order for us to grow and for us to get better at what we do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner