Is it a wrong Move?

September 10, 2012


There are certain decisions in life that you wouldn’t give a damn about the gravity of the consequences of your actions will be in the end, since you’re just so overwhelmed at that very moment you did that. Nonetheless, I’ve realized so many things now that I should have not said or done. I should have not uttered those words to begin with since those might leave a wrong impression about me. Maybe I’m just too comfortable with you as if I’ve known you or we’ve been together for years now. Sometimes I feel like you’re just too good to be true and certainly, there are several times I’ve asked myself “are you really for real?” and if it’s a wrong move, I hope it’s not.


Moreover, I hope it’s not yet too late to correct those mistakes and I’ll try my very best to make everything right if it’s still possible. If I can only turn back time, I really wanted to start everything the right way whatever we have right now, so that I wouldn’t have to deal with this guilt feeling inside me. I should have not came-up with that decision in just a short span of time and should have waited for the right time for me to have the confidence to label the thing we have at this very moment. I have felt the efforts though, but it’s not yet enough. I’m still wanting more, I want something beyond those things. I do hope you would truly understand why I still remain skeptical about everything, despite the things you have done. I just want to make sure that I’m really doing the right thing. I just want to ensure that once I’ll invest so much time, energy, and emotion into something, those stuff wouldn't be put to waste.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner