I hope this is the one...

August 21, 2012

My mind is just so preoccupied with a lot of things lately, and I’ve realized tons of things, and one of which is that there are certain things in life that are definitely beyond our control. At times, we have never imagined even in our wildest dreams that we can do something or we can make a certain decision in life even in a short period of time or without even consulting the people closest to us. And not to mention, others would think that this certain action isn't really a great idea or would not help you in the long run.


But nevertheless, sometimes we have to take some risks and really hope for the best that this particular thing would turn out well in the end. If we think that doing it would genuinely make us happy, then we should go for it and would not allow anyone or anything to get in the way of real happiness that everyone of us truly deserves.
Moreover, I do admit that there were times that I'm kind of scared to welcome this particular idea but I believe that I wouldn't feel the real happiness in life if I'll be forever scared and wouldn't take some risks in life. I need to be mindful though in order not to commit the same mistakes in the past, and be more responsible and mature enough this time around.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner