2 months to go...

August 29, 2012

Time just flies so fast I must say. In a few months time, or after a couple of months to be exact, I'd be able to see and feel the stuff that I've been wanting from this particular thing for months now.

Actually, in all honesty, I really don't know what to feel. It's actually a mix emotion. I'm quite ecstatic and pretty nervous at the same time and I'm pretty scared as well. I really don't know what to expect once we'll get to see each other. All I just wanted to happen is that to finally see you and let's see what happens after that. I just really want to know if how genuine you are, and if you're really a real deal, because at this very moment, I still can't say if you're really that sincere. I want to see and feel personally that you have invested so much time time and energy just to be with me. And yes, I'm still skeptical if I'm doing the right thing, and if you have good intentions towards me. I still have to remain positive though, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will turn out the way I expected.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner