Kinda Hesitant...

July 05, 2012

There were tons of things that had happened the past month and a few of those things were the kind of stuff that I never imagined that were really possible. I must say that one of those stuff was really a pleasant experience. And because I was so overwhelmed with that particular thing, I did come-up with a decision that I really don't know if it was really the right thing to do. Additionally, after I did  that, I'm kinda scared if everything will turn out well in the end. I'm still hoping though that I won't regret every single thing that I had made these past weeks. But nevertheless, I need to prepare myself if one of those decisions I made won't turn out well.

Moreover, I want to really invest time and energy on one of those stuff but I'm still holding back since I'm kinda hesitant if it's worth my time and the effort. I would love to focus on that thing but there are still a lot of factors that I need to figure out or to consider first before I could actually invest time and energy into it,  because this time around, I really have to be careful and make sure that it is really something that would really bring out the best in me. I’m still waiting for the signs and I hope it won’t be that long.

Well, anyway, yesterday was one of the Holidays that Americans look forward to celebrate every year. So, belated Happy 4th of July everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner