Starting to reap the fruits of my labor....

June 08, 2012

The past years, my life was like a roller-coaster ride. It was full of ups and downs. At times, you can’t help yourself but to be discouraged with so many negative things that you need to deal with. Looking back, I’m very glad that I was able to overcome those things and I’ve learned to move on and move forward with my life despite how tough those scenarios were. If I didn’t have the faith in God, I don’t know where I’m now.


Moreover, He’s just so great that He really revealed to me the things that I should be doing, and I realized that these stuff are really the ones that I would truly love to do and be passionate about. I can honestly say that these things are really an answered prayer. These are just the kind of stuff that I hardly prayed for, a few years back. Additionally, I have always believed that the ones that I’ve been asking from Him would be given in God’s perfect time, and this is really the perfect time. I’ve patiently waited for this, and I’m proud to say that despite the hardships I went through the past years, I remained positive that He’s always there for me, and He would definitely help me.

In those trying times, I still remained hopeful that one day, all the efforts that I’ve invested will eventually pay-off and I’m right after all. I can truly say now that I’m starting to reap the fruits of my labor, and it really feels so great. Thus, this piece is just my way of thanking Him for all the blessings He had given me this year. These blessings definitely changed my life dramatically. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that in the near future, I would be able to fulfill my dreams and be successful with the stuff that I’m passionate about.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner