I Truly Appreciate The Friendship...

March 08, 2012


 I know that all of you guys wouldn't get to read this piece since none of you knows what my personal blog is..LMAO..Since I'm not yet comfortable to unveil one of my comfort zones...LMAO...Nevertheless, I'll just say these things to you personally when we will have the time or whenever our schedules allow it to have a get-together and have a blast...

Well, anyway, this is my little way of showing how I truly appreciate the friendship and this is the least that I can do to say how I value the moments that we have shared even just for a short period of time...

First off, the very reason why I'm in that place was to work and do what I supposed to do, however, one day,I just found myself that I'm already with the people that later on would mean so much to me, that eventually became special to me.

Secondly, even though that I only knew you guys for like a short period of time, but the things, the laughters and the moments we have shared were enough to break the wall that I have set for myself for years now, and because of that, I'm more comfortable and at ease when I'm around you guys as compared to other people that I get to hang-out as well...

Additionally, I'll miss those days when we chose to hang-out or stroll around the metro first rather than going home and sleep after our graveyard shifts, which was truly amazing...we truly have an amazing energy to be able to do that after several hours of no sleep...LMAO...

To top it all of, I truly appreciate the friendship we have and I'm looking forward that one day, we still have the time to reach out to each other even if we won't be seeing each other that much...I hope that we can still have moments wherein we can still hang-out, enjoy that particular moment and do some crazy stuff..Lol....Seriously guys, I'll just want to say this, I'll definitely miss you....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner