Enjoyed watching "Unofficially Yours" of Angel Locsin and John Lloyd Cruz

March 07, 2012

It's been quite a while since the last time I posted here and I must say that I missed posting here. I'm just too busy these past weeks, that it took me a month to update this blog. And as a matter of fact this one is supposed to be written 2 weeks ago but due to my hectic schedule I wasn't able to write this one weeks ago.



Anyway, me and my friends were able to watch "Unofficially Yours" of John Lloyd Cruz opposite Angel Locsin few weeks ago. After hearing a lot of good reviews of the movie from our friends, we decided to watch it. And I must say that they are indeed right, you would really appreciate the movie and each of the characters of the film. I can honestly say that me and my friends were actually enjoying the film since there were a lot of funny scenes that you can't help yourself  from laughing.

It is definitely a good movie and I must say that Cathy-Garcia Molina really did a good job in directing the film. I must say that "Unofficially Yours" is truly a breath of fresh air. Kudos to her and to Angel and John Lloyd since they both nailed it, and to the rest of the cast as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner