I did see it coming...

December 17, 2011


I already mentioned in my previous post that I was quite busy the past weeks, that was actually the main reason why I haven't updated this blog for quite some time now, since my schedule at that time won't allow it. And I've observed that my traffic is dropping like a rock and it worries me a lot. Nonetheless, I'm back on track right now and I have all the time in the world to jot down anything and everything under the sun or anything that interests me since I have a lot of spare time now, and I have to take advantage of it. ( LMAO ). Nevertheless, this won't take that long since I'll definitely look for a day job once everything is okay already but not anytime soon, since right now, I'm not yet in good shape to look for another one.

Anyway, I promised that I'll keep you posted whatever the outcome will be. I really don't know what to feel at this very moment since I did see this thing coming since day 1. I actually felt it from the very beginning that this thing wasn't really for me. This wasn't the kind of profession I really wanted to pursue in the first place.

Nevertheless, I do admit that when I heard my trainor uttered those words, I'm a bit disappointed with myself for the reason that I honestly believe that I could have done better. Even though I have invested so much time on that particular training, but the thing here is that I never made an effort just to understand what has been tackled.

Additionally, I did see that they worked their butts off just to get in, and they really went out of their way just to understand everything, but me on the other hand was the exact opposite. I didn't take the said training seriously to begin with, maybe because I didn't find it interesting or simply because there's something that I'm dying to pursue for years now, that's why I wasn't really into it. I may be there physically but my mind wasn't really into it.

Even though I haven't enjoyed the whole training, and yes, I can honestly say that I did find it boring or something, but it was undoubtedly worth the time.

To top it all off, it was actually a humbling experience for me and I learned something new every single day, which is the most important thing for me regardless of the outcome.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner