Charice Pempengco’s performance on Glee - A Night of Neglect

May 03, 2011


I know it’s a very late post already but I still want to share my thoughts about this thing. This is supposed to be posted here a few weeks ago but due to time constraints, I wasn’t able to post this entry a few weeks ago.

I’m just so proud of Charice Pempengco’s performance on Glee - A Night of Neglect as Sunshine Corazon. Just in case you haven’t seen it yet, I have embedded a video of it. Just feel free to check it out above. And as always, she makes us proud again to be a Filipino via her amazing performance on that show. Her Rendition of “All by myself” was really fantastic, most especially on the high notes, and I had goose bumps the moment I heard her sing that song. I also commend Charice stage presence, since everytime she performs on stage she really exudes confidence. I heard from one of her interviews that it was nerve wracking when she knew she was going to sing “All By Myself” on Glee. Nonetheless, I didn’t notice at all that she was nervous or whatsoever while singing that song. And I agree to what Oprah had said the first time she heard Charice sang a few years back, that she’s indeed one of the most talented girls not just in our country, but in the world as well. And by the way, as of this writing, this particular video has 177,904 views on You Tube and counting. The majority of people who have watched the video were also amazed, and Charice received tons of positive comments about it on You Tube. And not to mention, I believe they were not just Filipinos but different nationalities as well, which is something to be proud of.

I had also read on the comment section that she was compared to Pia Toscano, the American Idol finalist that was booted out a couple of weeks ago, wherein a lot of people were so shocked, as well as the judges, since they didn’t see it coming. She was compared to Pia for the reason that Pia Toscano sang this song in “AI”. There were some folks wishing that both of them should guest and have a duet in American Idol. I’m also hoping too that in the coming days, she will be finally invited to perform on the very stage of “AI”, so that the world will witness again how talented Charice Pempengco is. I’m looking forward as well to her upcoming movie with Salma Hayek. Actually, this is not the first time Charice appeared on the big screen since she had a cameo role in “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” way back in 2009.

Thus, we’ll never get tired of supporting Charice Pempengco. We are here to support her all the way in her journey to Hollywood. She truly deserves the things she have right now since she’s simply amazing, and she’s such a talented girl.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner